Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Why Would Herpes Get Worse

I crease with Primer Potion! My personal hygiene

Yes, I am a brown disappointed.

I crease with Urban Decay Primer Potion!

After reading so many glowing testimonials, I decided last week to invest in the Primer Potion, despite its high price (16 €). But hey, if it is so miraculous that the makeup is so why not?

I confess, I chose a concrete crash test.
The Sleek cosmetics do not take well at all on me: it is radical, at midday, they spin in the folds of the eyelid. I find them too greasy in fact, while I love their colors. Thursday, I decided to do a makeup in shades of white and electric blue. In addition there was an evening late in the day: I needed to have a makeup that takes up all night!

Lack of pot, already at 13h, it was spinning in the folds ... (pity I did not have a camera, I was really ..!). retouch.
But hey, it does not prevent re-Creaser thereafter, finally good for me: Day night was in the dark.

I tested with other blushes, and I have not had any problems. But hey, I guess even if I want to test an eye cream to medium quality, the result is likely to be sympathetic to 10am .. Or even a smokey with a fatty base ..

short, there's perhaps qqchose I'm doing wrong? Must be very or not the magic potion?

0 comments:

Post a Comment