Thursday, September 16, 2010

Could I Be Pregnant Calculator Test

Pizza sweet-salty

Nothing to do with the world of cosmetics ...
I had already done an article on oriental pastries that I made. I would like now to talk about a pizza that I adore in particular.

This is a sweet-salty pizza because I'm quite a fan of this mixture generally.
it is cheap, it's fast and it's super good. Let's go!

What you need:
- enough to make a pizza dough or pizza dough ready
- tomato puree, with or without pieces to suit your preferences
- cheese, personally I opt for the goat cheese and raclette
- liquid honey
- herbs for decoration

In the kitchen!
- spread your pizza dough and fold the edges in order to fomer a small crust.
- cover your dough with a layer of tomato puree.
- place your cheese sliced average over the entire surface.
- liquid honey coat generously.
- bake for about 10 minutes, until cheese melts in full, and the dough browns.
- again, replace the honey, but more sparingly this time. Put the herbs for garnish, and it's ready!


What is the true originality of this pizza is the addition of honey. The sweetness cuts the stronger taste of cheese, I think it's a real treat!

0 comments:

Post a Comment