Monday, September 27, 2010

My Left Eye Is Irritated

- Chapter I: oils

Yes, because before my interest in makeup and cosmetics, I am above all a passionate hair. And yes, it exists.
Unfortunately I have no recent photo ( remember, no camera in my apartment .. ), but now they come over my buttocks (3 cm maybe?), The lengths are dyed with henna and natural roots and highlighted heads when I can. Anyway, you already had the opportunity to see them here, just share my avatar for example.

Their length makes it absolutely must deal with it regularly, I hate to see dirty, mixed, split ... In short, I propose you to discover my routine hair in several stages, during part of the week.

CHAPTER I: The Oils


Navratna oil

shampoo Before, I proceed to a massage scalp with an oil preferably Ayurvedic. Right now, it's Navratna which I have already spoken. It activates blood circulation and is supposed to improve the growth ( what I find real ) and limit hair loss ( it is less obvious ). I massage for about 5 to 10 minutes , with a few drops of oil on the fingertips, and I left in place between 2am and overnight.

Regarding length, I oiling at least once a week , two if I feel there needs. As for the scalp, do not put too much on pain of not being able to rinse well and end up lengths with all fat .. This is not the goal.

Parachute coconut oil

Having lengths normal (neither fat nor dry) my preferred oils are those of grapeseed (found in supermarkets, but make sure that the first pressing is done cold, without which its cosmetic qualities would not be valid) of hemp of Shea of coconut and Monoi .

Image Aroma Zone

J'utilise aussi des beurres, notamment celui d' olive et de mangue , en faisant fondre un petit bout entre mes doigts, et en passant ceux-ci dans mes cheveux.
Je prévois le même temps de pose que pour l'huile du cuir chevelu : 2h à toute une nuit.

Le mieux, durant la pose de ces huiles, est de vous recouvrir la tête d'une serviette bien chaude , afin d'ouvrir les écailles de vos cheveux et de permettre une efficacité double. Malheureusement, I never think to do that, so for me it is a braid while waiting!



0 comments:

Post a Comment