Friday, September 17, 2010

Slogan For Element Iron

My wish-list

I decided to release a weight and make public my " wish list" (or wish list). So my wildest desires!
Hoping one day I can resist!

EYES
- Aqua Cream (€ 19.90): * N ° 4 "Snow" to put mainly basic (but not only) and so give it a dual purpose: anti crease, and "poppeur" color, thanks to its color (a way to replace the Nyx Jumbo Milk)
; ; * N ° 12 "Copper Gold": I find very beautiful, very vibrant, full of reflections ...
- a true and good brush Eyeliner. I think they make a lot at Sephora as No. 15 (9.90 €)

- Far from home GOSH eyeliner (9.80 €): green grass , black, gold, purple .. Aaah that dream ..!

- Why not HOT BLADE, for the last time at Sephora? (25.90 € I think)

MOUTH
- In great good gloss: Gloss Ultra Brilliance of Sephora (10.90 €): # 20 "Perfect Nude "# 25" Hot Xorala "...

- Good lipsticks: Sephora Lip star attitude always (10.90 €): No. 02 Rosy maid, No. 3 Extravagant Dahlia Nude No. 24 Sassy ..

NAIL
- Lots of new colors at Sephora (4.90 €): The Metal Rock, Fusion, Minuet, Zouk, lacquers Cherry Popsicle, Green, Gipsy, Prom Night, Night ... 1st

- OPI Nail (13.90 € Sephora, cheaper on the net): Panda-monium Pink, Hot & Spicy Manicurist in Seville, Mrs. Leary's BBQ, Barefoot in Barcelona, Here Today, Tomorrow Aragon ...

And yet, I'm sure I'm forgetting ..
I still think that my next purchase will be a costly aqua cream, surely the White ..

Be generous! (Yes, Father Christmas has come early ...!)


0 comments:

Post a Comment