Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Adults Indoor Basketballin Ri

No camera .. but it does not prevent novelty! The box

It True, it's been long since I have not posted a picture " home made" in my articles .. This reflects the fact that I left home and settled in an apartment, and that the camera was at my parents.

You know what student life .. : No sub, as pasta in the cupboard, the PQ + eco-label. The bohemian life what!
I hope to buy a small camera for Christmas, you will get for two with my boyfriend, but until then we will have to happen "real" pictures, and just promotional shots. Pity, I yet full of new nail you show .. It will take .

Jokes Truce : I went to Sephora , it's been two months since I had not set foot. They have released plenty of nice new features! For example, I totally fell for their new colors of paint and I could not help out without taking one (and yet, I hesitated between 4 colors!). I also Having a new palette, I think it is at Sephora: The "Hot Palette", with gorgeous colors and very flashy as I like and qu'irisée : everything to please me. Besides, if someone tested it, I want to know what it is, I can occasionally let me try ..

short, I came away with stars in their eyes ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment