Wednesday, September 8, 2010

How To Shorten Phiten

Gosh Extreme Art Eye Liner

GOSH Here Discovery brand in Belgium, it may be available in some stores in France (Shlecker I think), but for me it was unknown to the battalion, since in my area there is no Shlecker.

THE eyeliner that I tried was the gel Gemey Maybelline I have already mentioned, I had no reason to crack on one of those. Yes but .. look at these colors! They are even more beautiful in real life: metal, brightly iridescent. In short, everything I love.


I tried several colors on the back of my hand, and nothing to say if I could, then I will buy all! I had a preference for green, all right, and the blue "aqua" (4th from the end). It's finally on this last one I cracked, with great pain of not being able to take others with me.

Not only the plot of this eyeliner is super easy (texture slightly "sticky" that allows flawless plot really simple, but flexible enough not brush too, and just big enough) but also the color is totally mesmerizing (even more than in the tube): a blue as blue as the Caribbean Sea and the dress is impeccable. When I say perfect, that is to say that I have kept 3 / 4 days the different traits color that I tested on my hand! So it's totally waterproof , and you can rub (even with soap), it does not go away! To remove it, therefore, it is only with a good waterproof makeup.

You'll understand when I have the opportunity to buy, I sink! Too bad the price is not lower, I have done crazy things.

A bathing you with a look of killer!

EDIT last minute: we could find this brand in les magasins Marionnaud.

Eye Liner extrême art - Gosh - 9,80€

0 comments:

Post a Comment