Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Clear Fluid During Erection

Search Notices: Seal Eye Make Up For Ever

Yes, I have sinned.

I confessed at the beginning of my blog put 16 € for a database (so anything not visible) it was not for me. I found the foundation and Sephora ELF good successor.
Yes, but I I realized during the summer as the basis of Sephora disliked so much heat, and was not compatible with my makeup Sleek : with them, it was assured crease. Moreover, not easy to determine: it too crease, crease it too. For me, it's still a good beginner product for use in winter instead. Based ELF does she ever betrayed me, but I think she does not bring out the colors as much as it should.

Yes, I cracked.

I bought the Urban Decay Primer Potion.

And at home, it is the rare cute!
first Sephora: the saleswoman told me that she did more, and offer me in exchange a product that I've never heard of. The Eye Seal muff. She explains the operation and make sure that the mini bottle (10 ml) is good 2 years so we used little, compared to Primer Potion that she wears very quickly (I do not know if it account surplus occurs when the stripping ..). She informs me, however, a downside: it dries very quickly, so you have to look for eye, gold me j'ai l'habitude de faire au fur et à mesure, avec les deux yeux en même temps, de cette façon j'arrive mieux à rendre le maquillage symétrique.

Pour résumé, cette potion magique rend tout produit maquillage .. waterproof . Un fard à paupière, un pigment, un rouge à lèvre, un gloss, un fond de teint... Make Up For Ever faisant du partenariat avec des nageuses professionnelles, je ne doute pas de son efficacité. Je m'imagine déjà portant un gloss qui tient toute la journée : LA chose que je pensais impossible .
Prix de la merveille : 20€. Encore plus cher que la Primer Potion.
Is there really more basic Urban Decay (there is no stand of the mark in the store)? Or the vendor tent she make me pay 4 € more for something not really effective? For me what I want is a base, not something waterproof. Besides, I did not even waterproof makeup remover, which insinuates that I have to buy one more.

short, I turn and turns in the store, and decides not to take this product for the simple reason that I had never heard of. Why, if it is so miraculous?

second Sephora : still no stand Urban Decay, but I knew it. I asked a saleswoman who told me that the store sells, but that does not expose them ( why?). Bingo, I'm leaving with my base, besides the tip is now bent, not straight as before!
I would say soon if it really changes the lives of having a base of quality!

Yes, but suddenly I'm intrigued by the product of muff. Who knows?
I really want to know more, leave me your opinion!

0 comments:

Post a Comment