Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sim City 4 Deluxe Update 1.1.638

My hair routine: Chapter II: My routine hair shampoos

CHAPTER II: Shampoos

regraissent Having roots that quickly, I must shampooinner every 2 to 3 days . I tried lots of things against the regraissement, but ultimately, what works best is to use a mild shampoo , not to attack the leather cheveulu.


Aritha - Hesh


between I other tested ayurvedic powders: the shikakas and the Aritha .

The shikakas does not quite wash my hair (I had the aroma of area) and gave them a strange texture, "frothy", as to the Aritha was a very powder effective, but the smell terrible and it tended to significantly m'assécher lengths.
And then we must say that it is not super glamorous or pleasant to pass some sort of liquid mud on his head, so I quickly dropped the idea.


Karma Koma - Lush

My latest finds are the solid shampoos. I started with the Karma Koma of LUSH , I find génialissime! Then, I created my own, but they do not foam as abundant and are not so sweet, although I like using them because they thicken my hair, eliminate the oil well, and then are made on measures !

Otherwise, to stay within the basic liquid shampoos, here are my favorites.


Zum Ritter St. Georg Bier Shampoo

This shampoo German "Zum Ritter St. Georg Bier " bought for less than 2 € in Luxembourg that the 'flagship ingredient is .. beer! She placed 2nd in the list of ingredients. This shampoo has a washing power crazy as it washes really well any oil or butter. It gives a great volume and beautiful shine to hair, I love him very much. Its only flaw is that cons tangles not bad, and dries some length, but with a mask, all is repaired.


2 in 1 Shampoo

Le Petit Marseillais

ago I discovered this little 2 in 1 Shampoo Petit Marseille , milk and raspberry, I will also note a above. I use it now, but I found it quite a lot of defects, including the fact that entangles dries and then it is supposed faire le contraire ! Cependant, il donne un bel aspect aux cheveux une fois secs, et les parfume agréablement. . à voir.


Shampooing soin Logona au Bambou

Au niveau du bio, j'aime bien le shampooing au bambou de chez Logona , qui est assez doux. Malgré tout, l'odeur n'est pas très agréable, et il mousse peu, ce qui peut être déconcertant.


Prochain billet : le long et pénible démêlage !


0 comments:

Post a Comment