Saturday, September 25, 2010

Volleyball Women Cameltoe

WTF with the trademark "Hot Palette? Lasting Gel Eyeliner Drama

Today I wandered into town and could not help but crack at Sephora for a palette that I zyeuter since the beginning of the month, called " PALLET HOT (and other stuff which I will in due time!). It is a palette of 24 colors if I remember correctly, and all iridescent, they make me a little reminiscent of those of Coastal Scents palettes in much more generous !

short, it is more than a palette sublime, I'll do a review after testing, but there's something strange on the net ANY info on this palette. From what I understand is a limited edition sold at Sephora (as were Sleek palettes), but I find nothing in the mark, no test on the net, while the price is a reasonable range so complete and so pretty.
I found a video on YouTube, a French, while it is still hab Amerlock the first to know. So What The Fuck with this brand?

If you know or what I'm reading for operational advice, or get info:)
I do not put pictures to keep the suspense for those who do not know, but if you're curious too, so try to look on YouTube or Google;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment