Saturday, September 4, 2010

Where To Buy Pocket Bike In Singapore

Fluid Cream Remederm - Louis Widmer: she wishes you well!

I am one of those who shave their legs .. shower gel. This saves time by, mainly, and because buying a special foam, it fills me. My shower gel lathers very well, why complicate things?

only save time here, it implies quite a few small drawbacks. As the burning sensation afterwards, or the crisis of itches that never end.
My boyfriend bought me a cream for my birthday which I do not know the brand Fluid cream Remederm by Louis Widmer . It promises hydration of dry to very dry, irritated and rough : tails me. Especially since the summer, I tend to have a real alligator skin, particularly at my legs weakened by shaving a row.

Well I must say that this cream enriched with vitamins A and E, panthenol, and urea Biostimulines is simply magical. Already, its texture is super nice: any fluid of course, but with a penetration very fast, leaving the skin shower already. Secondo, it has a very delicate and pleasant fragrance, and finally, it is quite in its promise of hydration. From the first 2 applications I felt a distinct difference: legs smoother, with better appearance, and especially no more itches where I sometimes until they bleed!

This cream has saved my legs look this summer, and I thank him!

0 comments:

Post a Comment