Monday, September 13, 2010

Tortoise Breeders In Ontario

Diesel: Fuel for life for her

I chose the nickname "Diesel " on the net before you choose to wear the eponymous perfume (a few letters about ..), but I confess to knowing that he was the same name as me, intrigued me.

It's good 2 and a half years that I passed! Contrary to many girls who like to change their scent depending on their mood, I for one am very loyal. I took some time to find a scent that suited me, with whom I felt good. I've had for some time Magnetism by Escada , who really liked me, but I'm tired. The latter, I can not get enough, I still feel the same pleasure to wear.

.. And coincidentally, is also that of my boyfriend (man version, of course ..!), while we do not know when we have respectively bought! It is therefore also a symbol for me .

short, until now I was wearing the perfume, but my birthday my mother gave me the box! It consists of the eau de parfum Fuel For Life in 50ml, milk body in 50ml and shower gel scented also in 50ml. Let me tell you before an outing or a romantic evening, apply all created a result very fragrant!
The shower gel and cream have the same smell that perfume: black currant, pink pepper, jasmine, patchouli and amber, but lighter perhaps, not to overload the everything. A stream of air and it's a subtle scent that emerges, I love it!

Moreover, nothing description of the mark makes me want to use these new products:
" Fuel for Life, a fragrance that is for those who want to feel intensely alive and live life with passion and energy.


A bottle sexy and provocative dress with a delicate lattice, elixir life, precious and female.

When blackcurrant diabolically addictive enfeebled meeting notes of patchouli and jasmine ... the heartbeat accelerates, the appetite for life is ten times uncontrollable side effects ... ... Use with caution, use With Caution! "
You'll understand I'm not ready to change his scent. Unfortunately, the price of this package and small capacities grow to use all sparingly.
C ' is Perhaps what makes it more valuable?

0 comments:

Post a Comment