Thursday, September 9, 2010

All Nighter Wood Stove Liner

Repair Cream with Aloe Vera Plant's

Aloe Vera Gel - Photo Aroma Zone
I am naturally blonde with bright eyes .. so I have light skin and summer rhyme for me with sunburn despite sunscreen (I always end up falling asleep on the beach .. aaah). This summer, for the first time in my life, I even had a sun allergy redness, pimples, itching, I had the whole range.

No luck: my aloe vera home Aroma Zone coming to an end. Yet it is great on sunburn or burns, the next Biafine is that slab! Branch the drugstore, where, when I ask the gel of aloe vera, looks at me with wide eyes: ".. but to put in your hair?". Mhhh .. Ok, the seller knows nothing and thinks that I speak of fixing gel for hair. At the pharmacy, I was advised restorative cream with aloe vera home Planter's : they have no aloe pure. Too bad, I flip on this cream that I do not know.

It is versatile because it can be applied both to the body and hands, on the face . I also tested on their feet, and is great for cracking heels. In addition to aloe vera, it contains shea butter, rice oil, flax, hypericum, and sweet almond . In summary, this is a very nourishing and protective cream.

Its texture is quite thick, which allows to allow entry into thick layers on the sunburn. I used this summer on the body, and then I test it on my face, I must say I'm blown away. I have combination skin that I was afraid to turn me into a true factory sebum, but not at all: I put it in the evening after cleansing the face (with a product quite draining, but still), and the morning my skin is very soft. On her hands, she is also very good, it penetrates quickly and leaves them delicately scented, it can also be applied to the nails is what I do between two poses of varnish.

You'll understand that this cream is great, well a little expensive (in some places it may be sold up to 15 €). However, she did not think I will replace the gel of aloe vera in my shelf ..

Aloe Vera Plant
Repair Cream with Aloe Vera - Planter's - 12 €

0 comments:

Post a Comment