Monday, September 20, 2010

Blunts Vs Joints Health

Corine de Farme

Remember, some time ago I spoke of a competition on Beauty test that I had won ( right now, I'm lucky, who knows why .. maybe I should play the lottery?! ).

So I received four weeks after sending an e-mail informing me that I was part of winning the contest, a big box filled with pieces of paper containing a much pretty pink and green bottle shapes round and elongated, very "girl". It was obviously the product "My Intimate Cleansing " Corine de Farme, all accompanied by a note congratulating me.

In good tester and have a relevant opinion, so I tried this product for almost two months before giving my opinion on it.

Well I must say that I love it!

Already, the ethics of the product I liked: paraben, phenoxyethanol, no coloring, no soap, no alcohol. Phthalate-free fragrance. hypoallergenic. This gives confidence to a product meant washing our privacy. But elsewhere, which charmed me also is his versatility : 15 000 have products for every body part, it's pretty cumbersome, but here nous avons affaire à un produit qui ne fait pas que la toilette intime, mais a aussi le rôle d'un gel douche .

Une fois le liquide sorti de la bouteille, c'est une odeur très douce et délicate qui se libère, que je n'ai pas trouvé médicale du tout. Le produit mousse bien, se rince bien et laisse une vraie sensation de propre, de frais. De plus, l'odeur reste sur la peau un bon moment, chose que j'aime bien.
Pour ce qui est de la toilette intime en particulier, Ma Toilette Intime remplie à merveille ses fonctions : lavage en douceur, sans brûlures, et une sensation de pretty amazing comfort.

However, there is still a flat this product: texture. Indeed, it is very liquid, like a yogurt or worse. So that it is difficult to dose the product coming out of the bottle, more for those who wash the glove, it should not be obvious. A flower shower, however, I have not had any problems.

short, you will understand, if not its texture, this product totally captured me. In fact, I subsequently bought a shampoo from the same brand, which I will talk when I have tried enough ..


My Intimate Cleansing - Corine de Farme - 2.50 € and 250mL

0 comments:

Post a Comment