Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Pokemon List Chaos Black

it is also the magic of Christmas.

As you may have noticed, I come out two weeks ; laziness intensively with a pile of pencil drawings to go all the wallpaper to my desktop. So with a little delay that I come to expose the problem of my life called "sticking to my two." Every year I pull my party dresses unwearable in the life of a normal human and forces me to impose on them Tight end not with picard frozen scallops.
But here's the rub, already limit last year, it is obvious that two sizes n ' have not been refused, but in an emergency you do with what was at hand, that's three days of celebration, alcohol and gifts my underwear exceeded 15 cm ; my tights (which shall not pay to pitch your record pullet)

Sur ce j’espère que vous avez tous passé de bonnes fêtes et une bonne année 2011 =)


"L'art est dans ton slip - Shu'Bidou"

0 comments:

Post a Comment