Thursday, January 20, 2011

Nvidia Geforce 6510se Nforce430 ára

"The welfare of our little toes (the forgotten body)"

Parce qu'aujourd'hui j'ai essayé le docteur poisson ! Je me suis fait bisouiller les pieds pendant 20 minutes par plein de petits poissons et le verdict est no appeal! It's great, I have baby feet while its light weight and smooth and beautiful while I was relaxed sacrament. To the great I am ticklish I was relieved to see that very quickly gets used to the feeling and so I recommend it to everyone!

I went to "Angel Skin" in Lillebonne and really I'm going back because in addition to this amazing service, the reception was really friendly and a little tea feet in the Water is really nice =)



"L'art est dans ton slip - Shu'Bidou"


Ps : Bon en vrai le bac est beaucoup plus beau mais je suis une flemmarde =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment