Thursday, July 8, 2010

Good House Names In Hindi

Deception # 1 NYX

When my order from Cherry Culture, I also took a brush Nyx: N ° 1. I had indeed something small enough for precision work (like the inner corner of the eye), and its price ($ 5) seemed to me correct.


Unfortunately, I'm pretty disappointed ...
The brush size is perfect, but I die-you-its your hair! They have a texture rather "sticky", I feel they drink the paint / pigment, they can not place it on the lid .. I've never seen that. I tried washing it but the result is always the same.
And if I put a very basic greasy or two as now because of the heat (base + Sephora Jumbo Nyx), while there, the brush hangs on the eyelid completely terrible!

Well, as is my only brush of this size, I use it anyway because I find it very useful, but I'm pretty disappointed with this product, when all the products I own Nyx really please me .

Do you brush in this range? What say you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment