Monday, July 5, 2010

External Hard Drive For Vip 222k

ELF Eye Liner Primer & Sealer

I'm back for a new ELF test, with the Eye Liner Primer & Sealer, for which I am very divided.
start with the positive things.


This "pen" dual use is primarily composed of a base, tip right in the photo. She is flesh colored, and quite creamy. His presentation is super convenient stick (the system works very well) and especially toilet (unlike my base Sephora pot). The application is nice, and the product easy to blur.
I tested it several times : Once alone, and its holding was correct. My mascara had almost no "crease" (spun in the crease): You really had to approach very closely to see a slight demarcation. And once with a jumbo: there, impeccable!
short, while the bases are rather expensive things, it is not worth one euro, and filled his role well.

And here is the point which angers: the nozzle liner. First, my own lack of precision lot .. I do not know if you get to see the photo, but the point is all frayed. We have no indication this product (should we wash it between uses?), so it's up to us to manage ..
So I soaked mine wet (it is screwed into a vial containing an unknown product that would turn a blush powder eyeliner) in a petrol blue mascara. And I drew as my usual. But there is no precise and fine line, no fancy color on my eyelid: an old just informed respect and ultra faded color that removed the paint that was underneath!
I insisted several times, but it did nothing .. So I used an eyeliner brush (the ELF) to properly locate the line in using a bit of liquid.
so I'm pretty disappointed by this function, except that wash out my makeup did nothing at all, so it was something that seemed very interesting.

possesses you? If yes, did you tips on the use of the nozzle liner?

0 comments:

Post a Comment