Tuesday, July 20, 2010

About How Long Does Everyday Minerals Recieve

makeup pigments TKB

J'ai réalisé il y a quelques jours mon premier maquillage avec les pigements TKB !

Pour ce qui est des couleurs...que say? It's beautiful, bright, brilliant .. I could spend hours watching them! I chose to use a lot by doing a makeup "rainbow" which goes from yellow to purple.


I used the following pigments:
- Yellow Pearl
- Apple Green Pop!
- Blueberry Pop
- Purple Pearl (NYX - Ultra Pearl Mania)
- Deep Russet


level of use, they are much less easy to blender that Nyx, of Moreover, the fact that I used the Purple Pearl in this collection I blender helped the banks, however, is clearly feasible anyway! I recycled the Deep Russet another makeup, all the pigments that I tested, it is currently the hardest to blender: either we remove everything, or you get nowhere!

0 comments:

Post a Comment