Wednesday, December 15, 2010

What Is Force L Drive

I Am Shakira Sex Symbol

The important thing is to be provided that, be meek at all times! So you can see my fat (fat) in Wednesday night (not my office is not tidy, but I did not want to draw my mess = D)
The Small Details:
- No I have no jaundice or other foot fungus or boil huge but my socks "Thursday" are yellow (yes I know it's Wednesday but I have a timing problem with my socks dated)
- No I do not have a mane difficult but I ' have a huge coordination problem with my dry hair and blow dry my brush.
- Yes it is very important that I stay sober when I draw not for quality but above all not to confuse my beer and my cendar (I'm rather martini but it is and I do Bolbec not impersonate inappropriate)
- You do not see it but I do not wear a bra because they are too small now (this information is useless but it makes me happy to share it with you)
- This strange thing in my laptop is a tamtam ...


"Comfort is not your slip-Shu'Bidou"

Good evening everyone

0 comments:

Post a Comment