Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Stuck Myself With A Needle

YATTA! (As we say at home!)


REVOLUTION: I emptied my bank account to buy Posca, just for you, just to put a little color and fun. I'm not as brilliant chick? If I swear, I even braved the snow just for that!

( message to the attention of Mr Anonymous : shubidoufhd@hotmail.fr , if you're willing to come forward, it t ' welcomes with open arms!)

FHD





YAHOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU !!!!!


I'm so exhilarated that I do not know whether it may be: fucking hell of it too spineless to the ball of his grandmother!

So I first thought about renting a Mongol with a proud message light was passing over Paris or getting tattooed face FHD on the left buttock ... but let's be reasonable (m'enfin for now)
Here is what happened in my head when I saw the picture in 1000 visits:


(then you wonder who it is surely this handsome style of the canine life? well it Lucky the king of the jungle countryside so you can not test he looks fierce (good in the locker enfaite it true) ... )

and since I took this opportunity to introduce my dog, I present to you the way my mother in this little dialogue of the day:

Cha '(my sister): And I have a joke, you know why the elves on Christmas logs they are always smiling?
Flo '(my mother): BECAUSE THE FATHER CHRISTMAS IS THE BUM!

My mother, a beautiful blonde who takes care of herself and who taught his children to respect others and the importance of being present ... she relaxes a bit since it is grandma and assure you it will come back often since it is an inexhaustible source of bullshit \u0026lt;3

On this merry Christmas to you, tomorrow I ' did my Christmas shopping (yes it is indeed time) not the time to post ^ ^


PS: The goblin laughs because he knows he will get sucked (my mother was not so far) and I bet that I would dance 10 000 visits in disguise and in chicken instead of Bolbec-_-')


"Art is in your pants - Shu'Bidou"

0 comments:

Post a Comment